Meeting and Event Information
Meetings are generally held on the third Wednesday of the month. Please see the list below for dates, time and location.
Attend a Meeting as a Guest
Would you like to learn more about NAPO South Florida and chapter membership before you join? We welcome you to attend our monthly chapter meetings as a Guest. The $20 guest fee may be paid when you register online, or at the meeting.
For contact information and refund policy click here.
March 2017 NAPO SF Meeting
March 15, 2017
9:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Please join us for this month's General Membership meeting. Networking begins at 9:45 am and continues during lunch.
- Please register online to ensure adequate seating.
- Print meeting agenda (attached to reminder email sent the Friday prior to the meeting)
" Everyone you will ever meet, knows something you don't" ( Bill Nye).
The best learning happens when we all share our experiences and knowledge. Join us for round table discussions about different challenges professional organizers encounter.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from your peers to enhance your organizing skills and improve your business!
About the speaker: Veteran Chapter Members
Veteran and new chapter members will be seated together so you can ask the questions YOU want to know answers to.
Lunch will follow (optional): Location TBA
Membership in the NAPO South Florida Chapter requires NAPO National membership. We welcome guests to attend our meetings to learn more about the Chapter. The $20.00 per meeting Guest fee may be paid by credit card when you register online or by cash or check at the door.
Nova Southeastern University
The Carl DeSantis Building - Room #TBA
Home of H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33314
Directions (from I-95):
- Take Exit 26 onto I-595 West.
- Take Exit 5 - University Drive.
- Turn South (left) onto University Drive.
- Continue southbound several traffic lights, to SW 30th Street (Abe Fischler Boulevard)
- Turn East (left) on SW 30th Street.
- Continue past the Miami Dolphins Training Facility on the right to Ray Ferrero, Jr. Blvd.
- Turn right onto Ray Ferrero, Jr. Blvd.
- ENTER THE PARKING GARAGE on the right and follow parking instructions below.
- Enter the Carl DeSantis Building (opposite the South entrance to the parking garage.) Look for signs for the meeting room or inquire at the main Information Desk in the lobby.
PARKING NOTE: Parking in the Garage is $1.00 per hour. Please pay on Garage Level 1 at kiosks.
$0.00 Member Meeting Ticket
$20.00 Guest Meeting Ticket
NAPO SF October 2020 General Membership Meeting - VIRTUAL